Tuesday, June 8, 2010

travels & upcomings // the inbetween

Things have been crazy lately (honestly, I sorta like things that way).  In the past month it's been one place to the next and I've thoroughly and completely enjoyed it...from roadtrippin' up the coast through Ca, Or, & Wa, to Israel, back to Wa, then to Canada..I'm finally home for a while.  Although, I'm sure I'll be itching to travel again soon, destination wedding anyone...anyone? ;)  There's plenty to show from landscapes, to engagement/wedding sessions, to a fun new project...it's just not all ready yet.  It goes without saying that I'm playing a bit of catch up, so stay tuned...


And since I know no one really cares about the above, here's a pic of the lovely Gina on the Sea of Galilee. 
Gina_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment