Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photography Blogs We Love

I am blogger... and I became a blogger because I LOVE reading other blogs. I get inspired looking at the work of others...I get motivated to "decorate my walls" after seeing the beautiful things others have done...I get pure jealous sometimes looking at things I'll never have...but most of all...I get my creative juices following. 
I wanted to share with you some of my favorite photography blogs...and I have many! I'm sure you know about most of these...but just in case you don't, I'm happy to introduce you to some blog friends!
  
The first is Laura Winslow Photography. She is a photographer in the Phoenix area and she has one of the best "fun and colorful" blogs out there! She has a weekly series called "Wall Art Wednesday" and I love it! She shows many great displays of wall art (hence the name)...and I look forward to it every Wednesday!



***
Another favorite place is the Clickin Moms blog
They have a wonderful forum for photographers but if you aren't ready to join a forum, the blog is a great place to learn and be inspired! They also a fun store for products just for photographers. 

Check back tomorrow for more of our favorite blogs!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment