Friday, April 6, 2012
NAPCP Best New Emerging Child Photographer Contest!
The search is on for new, undiscovered talent. NAPCP is looking to shine a spotlight on one of our industry’s brightest rising stars. And we need YOU to help us find them.
We all know how challenging those first two years of running your own business can be – learning best business practices, juggling marketing, branding, finances, equipment, workflow, all while consistently producing gorgeous portraiture for clients. We love the spirit and tenacity of those future greats in our community, and we are here cheering them on.
To give them a little push in the right direction, NAPCP is honored to host the very first Best New Emerging Child Photographer Contest! In a few easy steps, you can help us recognize those talented newcomers who you find inspiring. Nominate your favorite(s) here by midnight (PST) on April 11th. Our panel of awesome judges will narrow the field to five. You vote for your favorite finalist April 16th – 23rd. We tally up the votes and spoil the winner.
Qualities that NAPCP looks for in the next Best New Emerging Child Photographer:
- Passionate with the ability to inspire
- Consistently produces technically strong, breathtaking work
- Strives to learn and foster best business practices
- Exhibits commitment to community
- Displays a creative and unique vision
The winner of our 2012 contest will be handsomely rewarded with the following:
- 2 year membership into NAPCP
- $500 gift card to Adorama
- $150 gift credit to Design Aglow
- $200 gift credit to Jane Johnson Branding & Design
- $200 credit to use at Simply Canvas
- Giclée Book from Album Crafters (valued at $300)
- Title of “NAPCP Best New Emerging Child Photographer 2012″,
with exclusive official seal and bragging rights
- Nominee must be a professional photographer who currently operates a licensed photography business and is able to provide a Tax ID Number.
- Nominee has been a professional photographer for less than 2 years.
- Nominees & Nominators do not need to be a current NAPCP member to be considered.
*Click here to nominate your favorite(s).
Nomination Deadline: Wed, April 11th at 11:59PM EST